Husqvarna warranty policy
Husqvarna Forest & Garden company guarantees the function of all Husqvarna branded Products and will repair or replace any part that has factory defects which appear due to faulty installation or defective parts free of charge when performed by authorised Husqvarna workshops during the warranty period.
The product is accepted for warranty repair to the original purchaser under normal use and maintenance during the warranty period when accompanied with a proof of purchase. In case you discover a fault in the product, stop using the product at once and contact an authorised Husqvarna dealer immediately. Deliver it in the condition in which the product was at the moment of occurrence of the fault.
Get the dealer advantage
Only qualified Servicing Dealers with unrivalled expertise sell and service our products. All products are sold assembled, pre-delivered and ready to use with a full warranty. Your local authorised Husqvarna Servicing Dealer will help you get the most out of your Husqvarna. Protect your investment and only ask for Husqvarna Genuine Parts and Accessories.
*A qualifying purchase of Genuine Husqvarna oil and registration on the Husqvarna Product Registration system applies. Standard warranty Period of 2 Years applies if no supporting purchase or registration is made.
**P525 D 5 Years or 1500 Hours/PZ, PZT, V500, Z500 5 years or 2000 Hours.
***Lifetime warranty on solid drive shafts to Original Purchaser.
EXTEND YOUR WARRANTY WITH GENUINE HUSQVARNA OIL!
Husqvarna 5 Year Domestic Warranty Program
Browse our popular products
To extend the standard 2 Year Domestic Warranty to a total of 5 Years:
A. The consumer must purchase the required minimum pack quantity of genuine Husqvarna oil with the respective Husqvarna finished product at the point of purchase. Minimum genuine Husqvarna oil purchase requirements that apply to Husqvarna finished product purchases are listed as follows:
- 2-Stroke Handheld Products (excluding chainsaws):
Minimum 1L of Husqvarna LS+ or XP 2-Stroke Oil
- Homeowner Petrol Chainsaws:
Minimum 1L of Husqvarna LS+ or XP 2-Stroke Oil, PLUS a minimum 2L of Husqvarna Bar and Chain Oil
- All Other Petrol Chainsaws:
Minimum 1L of Husqvarna LS+ or XP 2-Stroke Oil, PLUS a minimum 5L of Husqvarna Bar and Chain Oil
- 4-Stroke Handheld Products:
Minimum of 1L of Husqvarna SAE 10W/30 Oil
- 4-Stroke Walk Behind Products
Minimum 2L of Husqvarna SAE 10W/30 Oil
- 4-Stroke Ride-On Products
Minimum 4L of Husqvarna SAE 10W/30 Oil
Where multiple products are purchased, a qualifying purchase of oil must be made for each individual product, for each product to qualify for the additional warranty period
B. The consumer must obtain a copy of the product registration verifying their purchase, and the extended warranty from the participating Husqvarna Dealer at the time of purchase
Consumers who are using the products for non-income producing personal use or household purposes only. Extended warranty exclusions include, but are not limited to, commercial, agricultural, rental, industrial and rental usage types.
* Important information
- Consumers are required to keep their proof of purchase for the length of warranty should verification be needed.
- Husqvarna reserves the right to ask for this receipt prior to warranty work being performed.
- Husqvarna branded accessories, spare parts and construction products are excluded from this program.
- 5 Year Domestic Warranty is subject to Husqvarna manufacturers warranty terms and conditions as outlined in the product registration form and in the Warranty and Service Handbook.
- Husqvarna 5 Year Domestic Warranty program is only available at participating Husqvarna Dealers.
Get in touch with the helpful team at toowoomba outdoor power products today or visit us instore for more information.